- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
6 months to 1+ year
Any graduation from the computer field.